Thursday, March 8, 2007

Exercises 8 & 9 continued

To show my completion of Exercise 8, here is the URL to my public bloglines account. Thank you Jean for your assistance on this: http://www.bloglines.com/public/Tamaradeath
As for Exercise 9 I tried the Search engines suggested and I tried Feedster as it seemed the most likely to be the easiest to find news links, instead I got very few news feeds and many blog feeds. I tried different topics and always ended up with blogs or links to things I wasn't interested in such as TechBlog which I left there as an example of my futile efforts with Exercise 9. Instead I just used a URL that I knew offhand to add Sinfest (an online comic strip I am reading). So I guess Unshelved is the only Library-related feed I have, other than my fellow Learning 2.0 participants blogs.

No comments: