Thursday, March 8, 2007

Week 3, Exercise 6/Week 4, Exercise 8 and 9

Okay, so I am a bit out of order. At the beginning of exercise 7, I incorrectly identified the previous post as exercise 6, it was actually exercise 5. I have a comment/request. Since the Virtual Services team is monitoring/tracking our progress, how about if you let us know if/when we have successfully completed our exercises. That way we can make up the assignments we accidentally skip/miss before it is too late. Now for exercise 6:
I thought the Gothmom librarian trading card was the best, because I actually know Sandra and used to work for/with her. It also confirms the identity of one of the people in the Hotbooks game that I learned about from her. That's all I have to say about Exercise 6.
I have done Week 4 exercises 8 & 9. Actually I did Exercise 8, but I don't really want to add any more feeds as required in Exercise 9, although I guess I can do it long enough to get credit for it, then take it off. I am going to attempt to do the optional challenge of providing my URL address to my public access account. Nevermind, I tried but it doesn't seem to work. I tried to just add it, but it wasn't a real link/the HTML code didn't look right. Will write more about Exercises 8 and 9 later.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Here are some more instructions on how to share your blogroll.

To share your blogroll, log into your Bloglines account.
Click on “Account” in the upper right corner.
Click on “Blog Settings,” in the middle near the top.
Type in a user name if you haven’t yet.
For “Show my Blogroll” click next to “Yes, publish my blogroll.”
Click “Save changes.”
Your blogroll will be available for people to see at: www.bloglines.com/public/yourusername
(of course you will put your own username in where indicated above)