Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 5, exercise 11

I didn't like that so many subjects did not have clear cut entries. For example under books and games there was still a list but it wasn't laid out neatly like social networking. I have been on #3 ranked for social networking MySpace for a few years now. I think that consumating looked like more of a dating tool than a social network and Facebook I had always understood to be for college students. You can see me at: http://www.myspace.com/tamaradeath I have also used #1 ranked classified craigslist in the past to obtain my current apartment and a few geckos. I doubt I would ever use the Web 2.0 awards list because I prefer to find out about new sites from friends who have similar interests to me or finding things on my own such as an e-mail book club which I found through the San Jose library's catalog, but is hosted from my previous employer Berkeley Public Library. Rolling right along now that I have assigned time every day to complete Learning 2.0

No comments: